Dinner Club Membership:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Dinner Club Member!
We open up membership opportunities occasionally throughout the year.
MOT is a community of Jewish men and women (29+), who are non kosher. MOT has no halacha rules on what constitutes being Jewish. If you are non-jewish and have an affinity with any aspect of Jewish culture, feel free to apply for membership.
All prospective members complete an application which is reviewed by our Director of Membership.
Every prospective member is interviewed and we take great effort to understand what makes each
individual exceptional and a great addition to the table, as membership can't be offered to everybody.
Our goal is to provide you with a meaningful supply of new friendships and opportunities, within a
powerful new type of community.
Here is a brief look at the application process:
1. Application Review: Once received, your application will be reviewed by our Membership Director
ensure that all criteria is met.
2. Communication: Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted by our Membership
Director and allowed to purchase only one of our upcoming dinners as a prospective member.
3. Feedback: After you have attended one of our dinners you will be contacted regarding our
4. Selection: Candidates with whom we have a mutual fit will then be offered membership. You
will only have 14 days to accept or decline. If you decline membership you may reapply after a
twelve month waiting period.
5. Dues: We are a not for profit club, where dinners costs are designed to break even, and the
management staff orchestrates the value proposition of MOT, is supported by your monthly dues
which will be initiated later in January, 2017 when the official club launches.
START YOUR APPLICATION BELOW